- A feature rich platform that allows you to build events faster and sell more tickets
- Improves the customer experience with features like Select Your Seat
- Returns control of your ticketing operation to you
- Immediate cashflow secured in your account
- Lower fees, more profit, happier patrons
- Complete access to your ticket buyer
- Safe & secure data, always
Complete Control for You
No more waiting for your rep to analyze your show data, or to decide when and how your show is posted. The incredibly intuitive Box Office Liaison software solution interface lets you set up your show data, seating information, pricing and posting time. And when you finish, your show is live and online. Make a mistake? No problem, simply login, make the change and voila, it's fixed.
Complete Control for Your Ticket Buyer
Driving your sales traffic online lets you save money on staffing and other related costs. And if you offer reserved seating, they get to choose their own seat - no more complaints from upset patrons with lousy seat selections made by some algorithm.
Real Time Purchasing
All of your ticket sales happen in real-time. This means your ticket buyers can see the available seats and choose from them, which means you will manage fewer calls, field fewer complaints and end up with happier patrons.
What are Your Priorities?
Ask yourself what is valuable to you and your business. You'll probably think of things like:
- 24/7 access to ticket sales data and reporting
- Ease of training your staff
- Ease of show setup
- Streamlined event/performance posting
Don't forget what's important to your patrons:
- Low fees
- The ability to select their own seat online
- Online membership setup, which speeds the order process
- Receiving messaging that appeals to their particular interests
Sample images were used from TicketWindow.ca, custom branding for private label is recommended.
Box Office Liaison’s Social Media Connect
Get the most from the social media revolution. Box Office Liaison’s Social Media Connect enables patrons to buy tickets directly from a venue's Facebook fan page with real-time inventory management and credential validation. Built-in sharing features help venues gain "followers" on Twitter and "friends" on Facebook - and ultimately boost sales.