Make fans feel even better with Event Ticket Insurance
Event Ticket Protector is insurance to protect fans’ ticket purchases against unforeseen medical, travel and other circumstances that cause fans to cancel their entertainment plans. It’s the latest solution for creating goodwill and keeping seats filled at every event.
• Drives earlier purchase decisions
• Helps convert the undecided
• Promotes goodwill with customers
• Reduces customer service cost
Event Ticket ProtectorSM
Insurance coverage is sold under the
brand name Access America®.
Why Offer Event Ticket Insurance? It drives ticket sales and goodwill.
- Convert the undecided – Give the hesitant fan greater peace of mind when they make an expensive purchase.
- Drive earlier decisions – When fans feel secure, they buy earlier. That allows your venue to forecast crowd size with more accuracy. Event Ticket Insurance is a tool to help you manage your supply chain.
- Goodwill – Fans appreciate the opportunity to protect their financial investment.
- Reduce customer service costs – Fans may seek reimbursement with World Access instead of the venue.
Why are Fans Buying Insurance?
Our statistics* show that fans want protection for their entertainment investments because they need it:
- One in 12 reported missing an event they had purchased tickets for in the past year due to unexpected circumstances, such as illness or family obligations
- 91% said they would like the ability to get a refund if they cannot attend an event.
- A significant number of fans are electing to insure tickets priced as little as $20 to over $2,000.
How does Event Ticket Protector Drive Attendance?
Over 75% of claims are health-related and unavoidable. In other words, the ticket holders could not have physically attended the event, regardless of the insurance offering. Event Ticket Insurance provides an opportunity to place seats back on the market for resale thereby filling seats.
Reimbursement of total purchase cost in case of:
• Illness or Serious Injury – prevents the ticket holder or event companion from attending an event.
• Work Relocation – if you are relocated by your company over 100 miles from your home.
• Traffic Accidents – which could delay or prevent the ticket holder from getting to an event.
• Mechanical Breakdown – if your car breaks down within 48 hours of the event.
• Airline Delay – plane or other Common Carrier is delayed (ie. bad weather) while going to the event.
• Home or Business Issues – uninhabitable due to fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disasters.
• Care for a Family Member – serious injury to a family member, requiring ticket holder to provide care.
• Employer Termination – providing the ticket holder protection against a lay off.
• Jury Duty – ticket holder is required to serve on jury duty after having purchased an event ticket.
• Required to Work – if your employer requires you to work during the event.
• Military Duty – if the ticket holder is required to miss an event as a result of military orders.
Note: Benefits remain in effect should the
original event date be rescheduled.
Event Ticket Protector - The latest solution for creating goodwill and keeping seats filled.